I had a intention of writing about this person for a long time but the situation didn’t allow me to speak out the thought I had in my mind because what I’m going to say may or may not be had enough weight earlier. It is not about the Amir Khan’s recent success of the movie 'the three idiots' but about something different.
The person is very special to me because since childhood I adore his movie, liked roles played by him, fond of the way he chooses the subject and the story for his movies. He is my favorite actor for last one and half decade so I could be a little biased towards him but I’ll try my best to avoid that.
Just a few years ago Shahrukh khan was the unofficial king of the bollywood having a large number of fans and followers. He was achieving success not only at box offices but also on small screen and from commercials to the IPL, but now his flaunt able success has been limited to only in terms of commercial advertisements. It seems that he has lost his stardom to Amir Khan who in the only king or Badshah right now got it by accruing success slowly but steadily.
For a last few years Amir Khan made or worked in movies which created history back by back where Shahrukh khan's stardom has seen lots of downturns. Reasons could be many but the man who deserves all the praises is the Mr. Perfectionist. And good thing is that he is getting bountiful of that.
Here is an analysis of Amir Khan which clears a lot of things about him.
SWOT analysis of Aamir khan
· Superb acting skills
· Good knowledge of film making
· Good selection of movies
· Intellectual person
· Unique Ideas for film promotion
· Hard working
· Have good patience
· Overconfidence (Not egoism)
· Copycatting (the whole concept of gajini was not suitable for him, although it was huge success)
· Low height (Although he never allow this fact to stop him to do anything but this is also a pitfall)
· Peak of the career
· Working with big players
· Penetration in international market(3 idiot is all set to earn highest revenue in foreign markets in Indian films category)
· lead the Indian film industry in the decade ahead
· Age factor(he will be 45 on 14th march)
· Competition (SRK and Akki could bounce back and can claim the hot seat back)
So this was an analysis of Amir Khan that shows the very good situation of the actor and assures his bright future ahead.
If you have any reaction on the post please let me know.