February 21, 2010
most weird exam
Their was my exam for a post in IB this morning. I usually don't fight much competition exams but still have been appeared in plenty of such exams. One thing I would like to share with you is that the whole process of exam was so funny. The most weird thing in this exam was its question paper which resembles with a typical newspaper in it's size, that doesn't has the style and shape we generally see in any other exam's question paper. Also the answer sheet had a unusual shape that reminds me a medium size posture. IB should work on designing of these question papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hi friends, I'm publishing some nice funny facts about Indian superstar Rajnikant . Rajnikant enjoy a status of next to God for his gre...
-
Hello friends, this time I'm posting a collection of funny facts. Some of these facts you may have rea...
-
KHAMOSHI KA AALAM THA US JAHAN ME, JAHA ME THAHARA THA, HAR INSAAN THA SAHMA SA, HAR TARAF SAKHT PAHRA THA............. (1) NA KU...
-
"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends." "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may...
-
"One of the most important books I've read in decades. No hyperbole . This debut novel hit me like a kick to the head. ...............
-
Long ago some idiot said that 'change is the only constant in this world', now this is idiot affirm it. Why I'm affirming is bec...
-
The actor Johnny depp is one of the top paid Actors in the world. With great acting skills, specially facial gestures makes him one of...
-
Raghu: Hi, What’s up sweaty. Why are you crying? Neha(surprisingly): Hey, I’m not crying. What…what made you to think that I am crying?...
-
If time doesn't wait for you, don't worry! Just remove the damn battery from the clock and Enjoy life! Expecting the world to tre...
No comments:
Post a Comment