February 04, 2010
claiming a Guinness
Now you may wonder what special I did so that I'm claiming a Guinness. Well, I didn't do a stupid thing that need a great deal of insanity. I did a thing that need much much much courage and knowledge to make it happen. As you know their was my exam of financial derivatives this morning. For this subject my preparation was good that's totally unsuitable to my reputation. I study at least five times more than I generally do for a subject. So everything was going right but unfortunately I mismanaged the time. And ..... when only a few minutes were left I had a full question to answer worth 20% marks of total marks. Now the statistics is that I filled six pages in just 3 - 4 minutes. I could manage to write in such a filthy writing that the examiner would not be able get what exactly I wrote. Well I think it is sufficient to get me a world record, what you say, will I ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hi friends, I'm publishing some nice funny facts about Indian superstar Rajnikant . Rajnikant enjoy a status of next to God for his gre...
-
Hello friends, this time I'm posting a collection of funny facts. Some of these facts you may have rea...
-
KHAMOSHI KA AALAM THA US JAHAN ME, JAHA ME THAHARA THA, HAR INSAAN THA SAHMA SA, HAR TARAF SAKHT PAHRA THA............. (1) NA KU...
-
"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends." "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may...
-
"One of the most important books I've read in decades. No hyperbole . This debut novel hit me like a kick to the head. ...............
-
The actor Johnny depp is one of the top paid Actors in the world. With great acting skills, specially facial gestures makes him one of...
-
Long ago some idiot said that 'change is the only constant in this world', now this is idiot affirm it. Why I'm affirming is bec...
-
Raghu: Hi, What’s up sweaty. Why are you crying? Neha(surprisingly): Hey, I’m not crying. What…what made you to think that I am crying?...
-
Missing some funny stuff??? Here we have some weird, funny but damn true facts. Enjoyyy.... Coca-Cola was originally green. The mos...
No comments:
Post a Comment