February 17, 2010
bad luck
It's just what we call bad luck that may keep India away from the position of ICC test team of the year. Despite the marvelous performance by both Indian batsman and bowlers, India possibly will not win the match if the play will be disrupted on the day five. It will be very tough for Indians to get all remaining seven wickets if they won't get much to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hi friends, I'm publishing some nice funny facts about Indian superstar Rajnikant . Rajnikant enjoy a status of next to God for his gre...
-
Hello friends, this time I'm posting a collection of funny facts. Some of these facts you may have rea...
-
KHAMOSHI KA AALAM THA US JAHAN ME, JAHA ME THAHARA THA, HAR INSAAN THA SAHMA SA, HAR TARAF SAKHT PAHRA THA............. (1) NA KU...
-
"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends." "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may...
-
"One of the most important books I've read in decades. No hyperbole . This debut novel hit me like a kick to the head. ...............
-
The actor Johnny depp is one of the top paid Actors in the world. With great acting skills, specially facial gestures makes him one of...
-
Long ago some idiot said that 'change is the only constant in this world', now this is idiot affirm it. Why I'm affirming is bec...
-
Raghu: Hi, What’s up sweaty. Why are you crying? Neha(surprisingly): Hey, I’m not crying. What…what made you to think that I am crying?...
-
Missing some funny stuff??? Here we have some weird, funny but damn true facts. Enjoyyy.... Coca-Cola was originally green. The mos...
No comments:
Post a Comment