You may reject this thought by stating a bogus claim but I can prove that I'm world's one of the most confused guy, if not the most. It is not that each and every moment this confusion follows me like a ghost but the intensity of it goes up and down as the time passes. Most of the time it remains at a comfortable level but it changes so frequently that one even can't understand what actually happen with him/her. Nowadays I'm also facing such a critical situation which almost every young person faces at the starting of his/her career, and even at the later stages. My problem is somewhat different than others since generally most people struggles for opting a suitable field, company or profile; but I'm facing a totally different situation than others. My problem is not of choosing a company or profile for a job, but to decide weather should I go for a job or start myy own business. Here I should clear that I'm to go for entrepreneurship but what would be appropriate time to enter this field. Weather should I start directly from it or enter in it after a few years with good experience and knowledge of the market. But again their is a question that should I acquire the knowledge by doing jobs in different organisations or by working for myself, to get the exact experience which I would need. Well these are a few questions which have made me confused, hope I'll overcome by all these..........
Popular Posts
-
Hi friends, I'm publishing some nice funny facts about Indian superstar Rajnikant . Rajnikant enjoy a status of next to God for his gre...
-
Hello friends, this time I'm posting a collection of funny facts. Some of these facts you may have rea...
-
KHAMOSHI KA AALAM THA US JAHAN ME, JAHA ME THAHARA THA, HAR INSAAN THA SAHMA SA, HAR TARAF SAKHT PAHRA THA............. (1) NA KU...
-
Missing some funny stuff??? Here we have some weird, funny but damn true facts. Enjoyyy.... Coca-Cola was originally green. The mos...
-
By Andrea Schulman | One thing that I’ve noticed over the years is that sometimes my habits have caused me to get into a low energy sta...
-
hese real life ruins offer an eerie glimpse into a world without humans. Their dark walls inspire a sense of wonder like I've never fe...
-
Suresh Kalmadi is member of Indian Parliament for pune and president of the Indian Olympic Association , Asian Athletics Association , and ...
-
If time doesn't wait for you, don't worry! Just remove the damn battery from the clock and Enjoy life! Expecting the world to tre...
-
"One of the most important books I've read in decades. No hyperbole . This debut novel hit me like a kick to the head. ...............

No comments:
Post a Comment