January 23, 2010
being tortured
So their was another exam of DSSMIS today, means i had been tortured for 3 more hours today, it's very irritating to writing something for continuously so long without knowing what I'm writing. Well the two companies which was to come for placement has postponed their plan till completion of these exams, I got no idea whether it's good thing or bad. But at least now i don't have to bother for that thing while this disaster is killing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hi friends, I'm publishing some nice funny facts about Indian superstar Rajnikant . Rajnikant enjoy a status of next to God for his gre...
-
Hello friends, this time I'm posting a collection of funny facts. Some of these facts you may have rea...
-
KHAMOSHI KA AALAM THA US JAHAN ME, JAHA ME THAHARA THA, HAR INSAAN THA SAHMA SA, HAR TARAF SAKHT PAHRA THA............. (1) NA KU...
-
"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends." "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may...
-
"One of the most important books I've read in decades. No hyperbole . This debut novel hit me like a kick to the head. ...............
-
Long ago some idiot said that 'change is the only constant in this world', now this is idiot affirm it. Why I'm affirming is bec...
-
The actor Johnny depp is one of the top paid Actors in the world. With great acting skills, specially facial gestures makes him one of...
-
Raghu: Hi, What’s up sweaty. Why are you crying? Neha(surprisingly): Hey, I’m not crying. What…what made you to think that I am crying?...
-
If time doesn't wait for you, don't worry! Just remove the damn battery from the clock and Enjoy life! Expecting the world to tre...
this is just the second paper my friend we hav 7 more to get tortured
ReplyDeletemeri tere saath puri sahaanubhuti hai...himmat rakh ek din exam jaroor end honge
ReplyDelete